Dear all,

We have just advertised two fixed-term, full-time parental-leave cover Lecturer posts in Human Geography at Exeter (based at our Streatham Campus in Exeter). One of the posts has a particular emphasis upon teaching/research expertise in the area of Environment & Sustainability. Please see the links below for further information, including direct links to our webpages for application forms:

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BBJ172/lecturer-in-human-geography-education-and-research/

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BBJ187/lecturer-in-human-geography-environment-and-sustainability-focus-education-and-research/

For any informal enquiries or discussion about these posts, please contact the Head of Geography, John Wylie ([log in to unmask]) or the Director of Education, Sean Carter ([log in to unmask]). The closing date is Monday June 13th 2017, and we plan to hold interviews for both posts in late June. Both posts are available from Sept 1st 2017.

With good wishes,
Sam
--

Dr Sam Kinsley
Lecturer in Human Geography

Geography
College of Life and Environmental Science
University of Exeter
C425, Amory Building
Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RJ
Telephone: +44 (0) 1392 725426