Dear All

This is my first posting and really value being a part of this network, so felt my question below could potentially generate some ideas that I am curious about and keen to pursue in my current role.

I am interested and curious about any methods or models currently either being used or have been used by organisations/private or public sector or educational institutions that have engaged people from the communities that they are working/for with to help train individuals in an ethical way. Genuine bottom-up processes.

I am interested to know if there is any practice out there, that perhaps hasn't been captured in more formalised ways, that I could learn from?  Or if there are any evaluated models or approaches that have been captured and you could potentially sign post me too.

Sorry if its a vague request/posting, but I am keen to capture ideas that may exist potentially from across areas/disciplines.  I am however specifically interested in how young people and parents/carers may be engaged and contribute to this process of training.

Many thanks

Hannah Istead

___________________________________ The list is jointly managed by David Fryer [log in to unmask] and Grant Jeffrey [log in to unmask], either of whom are able to deal with queries. To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK