Sent: Saturday, 13 May 2017 11:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Foundling Hospital Exhibition on Play

**Please note that if you press the Reply button to respond to this mailing, it will be distributed to everyone on the Childlore List.  If you want to make a personal reply, you will need to modify the Reply-To line of your message.**

Greetings, June! Yes, I spent a while digging and couldn't find it but a better read of the info suggests it was the book that accompanied the exhibition and it is not generally available (more's the pity). There are some more of his images here as part of a BBC article.
http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20170209-the-mysterious-power-of-childrens-play

Best, Julia