Sent: Saturday, 13 May 2017 8:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Foundling Hospital Exhibition on Play

**Please note that if you press the Reply button to respond to this mailing, it will be distributed to everyone on the Childlore List.  If you want to make a personal reply, you will need to modify the Reply-To line of your message.**

Dear all,

I have just found out about a recent exhibition at the Foundling Museum http://www.bjp-online.com/2016/10/photographer-mark-neville-explores-childhood-play-after-commission-by-the-foundling-museum/
focusing on play. They commissioned photographs by Mark Neville (taken in UK, Afghanistan and Ukraine) and it resulted in a book http://www.markneville.com/#/childs-play/ that has gone out to local councils, a symposium and a photo competition http://foundlingmuseum.org.uk/instagram-competition-childs-play/ .

Alas, it has recently finished but you may be interested in finding out more via the above links.

Best wishes, Julia

Julia Bishop

Please consider signing the petition Free Nazanin Ratcliffe https://www.change.org/p/free-nazanin-ratcliffe?recruiter=35975432&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive
to help it reach 1,000,000 signatures