Yes, looks like a bug.

Rasmus, likely in the function getFilteredRefExperiments() in ccpnmr/analysis/core/ExperimentBasic.py, which seems to have had a big rewrite at some point in 2.4.2.

Work-around for now:

At the Python prompt, after you’ve loaded the spectra (I am typing triple > below but they might get converted to triple | by email):

>>>  e = top.nmrProject.findFirstExperiment(serial=S)

>>> nep = top.project.findFirstNmrExpPrototype(serial=312)

>>> ref = nep.findFirstRefExperiment(name='C[DQ(CC)]_C.through-space’)

>>> e.refExperiment = ref

Here S is whatever the serial number is for the experiment.  (You can figure out what this is in the first column in the Experiments —> Experiments dialog in the Experiments tab.)  And in the “ref =“ line the alternative is (small “c” versus big “C” at the start):

>>> ref = nep.findFirstRefExperiment(name=‘c[DQ(CC)]_C.through-space’)

Wayne