Hi John,
I assume you mean release 2.0.x. The first iteration is probably based
on getting maximum cross-correlation coefficients rather than
integrating over all probabilities, so that's much faster. In the second
you then generate seeds for the classification, and the third iteration
is the first 'real' one. From there on it should get faster again.
If you have enough RAM you might consider running 5 or 7 MPIs each of
them with correspondingly fewer threads. That may be a bit more
efficient. But, running on only 32 CPUs will always be slow.Can you run
across 4 nodes? Or better perhaps, can you run on GPUs instead?
HTH,
Sjors

--
Sjors Scheres