Just use P1 and "ncs" constraints. What's the problem? Or just keep entire map and have only symmetry independent copy to work with until finishes, then make the whole molecule. For real-space refinement it's totally irrelevant whether you have whole molecule or 1/Nth of it. So.. it isn't clear what the problem is..
Pavel