Hi Jan,

There were some postings on the bulletin board about this in the latter
half of August last year. I also recall problems with the parallel
version of XDS but I think this was fixed by Microsoft in a patch that I
believe is included in the recent Creators update to Windows 10. Can't
verify this right now as the XDS download site appears to be offline.
But will do so when I get home.

Rob