Sorry for the confusion. I just want to avoid the hassle to go back and
forth between one subunit and tetramer. My understanding is that I only
need to modify one subunit of this protein and changes will be
automatically applied to the other subunits if the map is changed to p4
spacegroup. I have seen people do that using MAPMAN in a couple of papers
and just want to know what I am doing wrong.