From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Deeprose M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 5 May 2017 at 12:03
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Delegated Assignments 2016 Q4 and 2017 Q2

Hi Andy

I’ve just tested both scenarios on 2016 Q4 CU3 and was not able to replicate those issues.

We’re on Linux, Oracle 12, self hosted.

Cheers

Matt

-Matthew Deeprose
-Managed Learning Environment Team, iSolutions, University of Southampton.
[log in to unmask] | [int]-x23663-[ext]-023 8059 3663
-Elearning Support: https://elearn.southampton.ac.uk<https://elearn.southampton.ac.uk/>