Oxford Conservation Consortium (OCC) seeks to recruit two conservators to work on the special collections of its members. OCC is a small but busy conservation studio providing collection care to its 16 members, all colleges of the University of Oxford with library and archive collections of national importance. The postholders will assist with the assessment of the preservation and conservation needs of OCC members, and the implementation of work programmes, including carrying out conservation treatments on a wide range of book/archive objects.

Our first vacancy is for a Book Conservator, and is a permanent full-time position at grade 5 of the University of Oxford Pay Scale (£24,565-32,004). Our second vacancy is for a Conservator, Library and Archives, a one-year fixed-term full-time maternity cover position at grade 4 of the University of Oxford Pay Scale (£21,220-26,829).

For further particulars and application forms, see: www.magd.ox.ac.uk/job-vacancies/

Closing date: 12.00 noon, Thursday 25 May 2017.

Jane Eagan ACR FIIC

Head Conservator

Oxford Conservation Consortium

Grove Cottage, St Cross Road

Oxford OX1 3TX tel. 01865 271520

Mon,Tues,Thurs, Fri full days; Weds morning.