Dear IPAS team,

a lot of thanks for this very interesting film !
I have a lot of question but my english is so bad … may be by private mail in french ?

Just an observation, I think it’s really difficult to practice this method for preventive archaeological excavation, it is too long. Usually, I have just one hour for sieving one waterlogged sample.

If you are curious, I can send you the two short films I made years ago for help technicien to sieve dry or waterlogged sample. But there are very very basic.
Thanks again, I will broadcast your film in my laboratory.
Best wishes
Caroline

Caroline Schaal
Carpologue, doctorante en Paléoécologie
Port.06 99 19 87 52 - Tél. 03 81 66 57 10

Laboratoire Chrono-environnement, UMR CNRS 6249
Universités Bourgogne Franche-Comté
16 route de Gray F-25000 Besançon
https://chrono-environnement.univ-fcomte.fr/ <https://chrono-environnement.univ-fcomte.fr/>
GéoArchÉon Sarl
30 rue de la Victoire F-55210 Viéville-sous-les-Côtes
http://www.geoarcheon.fr <http://www.geoarcheon.fr/>  06 84 92 85 25