* Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all,

We are delighted to invite you to the following event:

ENGAGING REFUGEE NARRATIVES: PERSPECTIVES FROM ACADEMIA AND THE ARTS III<https://engaging-refugee-narratives.eventbrite.co.uk/>
When: June 16/17 : 09.30 - 17.30
Where: UCL Anthropology Department, 14 Taviton Street, London, WC1H 0BW
Full Programme: http://www.refugeenarratives.com/june-2017

REGISTER HERE: https://engaging-refugee-narratives.eventbrite.co.uk

Engaging Refugee Narratives explores how narratives by and about refugees and migrants are disseminated, how ideas become shared and meaningful to a larger group, how influence builds. The three sessions of this event focus on digital forms of communication and online archiving, graphic memoir and cartooning, varied forms of live performance of telling stories. Over two days at University College London, talks, demonstrations, interactive workshops, and roundtable discussions are led by researchers, artists, writers, activists and practitioners. All sessions are open to the public.
This event, the third in our series, recognizes the need to signal the importance of engagement with the narratives not only of refugees but the many others whose lives are in transition. Ultimately we hope that such engagement and interventions pave the way towards social transformations.
The complete programme can be found on our <http://www.refugeeenarratives.com> website<http://www.refugeenarratives.com/june-2017>. Please note that you need to register seperately for each day you wish to attend.
We hope you can make it, and look forward to seeing you there!
Kind Regards,
The Engaging Refugee Narratives Team
www.refugeeenarratives.com<http://www.refugeenarratives.com/june-2017>
Twitter: @refnarratives<https://twitter.com/refnarratives>

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/Anthropology-Matters.HTML   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers
*
* To unsubscribe: please log on to jiscmail.ac.uk, and            *
* go to the 'Subscriber's corner' page.                                  *
*