Senior Data Analyst, Royal College of Physicians

www.StatsJobs.com

Salary: £26,900 – £35,867 per annum

Deadline: 23/05/2017 23:59

Hours: 35.00

Benefits: for more information about our benefits please view the job description

Salary Band: Grade 4, £26,900 – £35,867 per annum

Full Time, fixed term contract until 31 March 2018

Do you want to help make life better for people with stroke?

The Sentinel Stroke National Audit Programme (SSNAP) is the national, NHS funded programme which measures and improves the quality of healthcare for patients with stroke. Using cutting edge data analytics and visualisation, SSNAP is a high profile, award winning programme that supports hospitals and healthcare teams across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.

We are seeking to appoint a Senior SSNAP Data Analyst to deliver specific elements of the Stroke Programme. You will be an experienced analyst or statistician with a passion for analysing ‘big data’, continuously improving statistical processes, solving complex problems, and producing powerful visualisations of results.

More Information >>>>>http://bit.ly/2qURvbh

SIGNOFF allstat