Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that we currently have a Senior/ Principal Programmer role with a small CRO based in West London.

It is an urgent request from our client so if you are ready for a new challenge, please could you get in contact asap!

You can reach me on my direct dial 01438 842972 or email [log in to unmask].

The programmers will support programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of data from clinical trials:

·         Manipulating of data to produce/oversee analysis datasets, including SDTM and AdaM datasets

·         Producing and/overseeing the production of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs) according to statistical analysis plans

·         Creating and reviewing  of programming specifications and if required annotation of case report forms (CRF) to CDISC standards

·         Identifying data issues and corresponding with client teams to resolve them

·         Attendance to regular client meetings to provide updates on projects and timelines

·         Assisting internal management team in assessing resourcing needs for successful completion of assigned projects

Candidate Requirements:

Best wishes,

Anetta Kotynska

Resourcer

CK Group

Richmond House

Walkern Road

Stevenage

SG1 3QP

T: 01438 743047

DD: +44 1438842972

W: www.ckclinical.co.uk

LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/anetta-kotynska-59188035

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Anetta_Kotynska2?sc_o=mxb_p

Goldenline: http://www.goldenline.pl/anetta-kotynska/

CK Group are experts in scientific, clinical and technical staffing – follow us on LinkedIn by clicking here

CK Clinical, CK IT, CK Engineers and CK Science are part of the CK Group

CK Group is the trading name of CK Associates Limited. Registered in England No 2611749

Follow CK Clinical on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CKClinical
Join the Linkedin CK Clinical group at: <http://bit.ly/FMj4z
Become a fan of CK Clinical on Facebook: <http://bit.ly/1MXAE5>

SIGNOFF allstat