Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that we currently have a Senior/ Principal Programmer role with a small CRO based in West London.

It is an urgent request from our client so if you are ready for a new challenge, please could you get in contact asap!

You can reach me on my direct dial 01438 842972 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

The programmers will support programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of data from clinical trials:

*         Manipulating of data to produce/oversee analysis datasets, including SDTM and AdaM datasets

*         Producing and/overseeing the production of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs) according to statistical analysis plans

*         Creating and reviewing  of programming specifications and if required annotation of case report forms (CRF) to CDISC standards

*         Identifying data issues and corresponding with client teams to resolve them

*         Attendance to regular client meetings to provide updates on projects and timelines

*         Assisting internal management team in assessing resourcing needs for successful completion of assigned projects

  *   Ensuring the team meets the highest quality standards, and follows the principles detailed in our client's internal procedures
  *   Maintaining a positive and engaging client relationship with regards to statistical and/or programming issues
  *   Working towards industry (CDISC) and client standards

Candidate Requirements:

  *   Educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant discipline.
  *   Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
  *   Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
  *   Experience of working to CDISC standards in both SDTM and ADaM

Best wishes,

Anetta Kotynska
Resourcer

CK Group
Richmond House
Walkern Road
Stevenage
SG1 3QP

T: 01438 743047
DD: +44 1438842972

W: www.ckclinical.co.uk<http://www.ckclinical.co.uk/>
LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/anetta-kotynska-59188035
XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Anetta_Kotynska2?sc_o=mxb_p
Goldenline: http://www.goldenline.pl/anetta-kotynska/

CK Group are experts in scientific, clinical and technical staffing - follow us on LinkedIn by clicking here<https://uk.linkedin.com/company/cka-group>

CK Clinical, CK IT, CK Engineers and CK Science are part of the CK Group

CK Group is the trading name of CK Associates Limited. Registered in England No 2611749
Follow CK Clinical on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CKClinical
Join the Linkedin CK Clinical group at: <http://bit.ly/FMj4z
Become a fan of CK Clinical on Facebook: <http://bit.ly/1MXAE5>

SIGNOFF allstat