Centre for Doctoral Training in Data Analytics and Society

The first deadline has now passed for the CDT and we were excited to receive such a good response from some excellent candidates.  Interviews are currently underway and we hope to have offers going out very shortly to successful candidates.

However, there are still some opportunities available. The centre has been given some additional funded studentships and these are now available, full details are on our project page.

The next deadline for applications is the 6th June 2017, instructions for how to apply can be found on our Entry Criteria & Applying page

This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a 4-year funded integrated PhD and MSc in Data Analytics and Society.

The programme will include an integrated MSc in Data Analytics over the first two years which will provide you with the foundation skills to complete your research project, all of which have been developed in conjunction with an external partner.

The CDT will encourage significant advances which bring together social science with methods from computing, mathematics and the natural sciences.

For more information about the programme, curriculum, partners involved and the eligibility criteria please visit https://datacdt.org/  or email [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,

Eleri

______________________________

Eleri Pound

Centre Manager for Data analytics and Society

Data Analytics and Society CDT

University of Leeds

Leeds Institute for Data Analytics

Leeds, LS2 9JT