Data Analytics | Consultant | Data Scientist

PwC, Dubline, Ireland

www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk

Our PPM Team is well established in the Irish market and have worked with recognised Irish brands across a variety of industries. We are currently engaged in multiple large scale transformation programmes in the financial, utilities and health sectors.

Our PPM Team establish, drive and consistently deliver high quality complex portfolios and programmes to achieve sustainable business change for clients. We deliver value through four key service offerings:

Change Delivery Managed Service
Portfolio Management
Programme and Project Delivery
Programme Assurance and Recovery

As part of the PPM Team, you will have the chance to deliver these services with our Team of like-minded, high-performing individuals as well as collaborating with our other Advisory Consulting product teams such as Technology, Operational Effectiveness, People and Change etc. on a variety of programmes and projects.

On a daily basis, you will be engaging with Irish and international clients who are seeking solutions, expert advice and dedicated support to solve their business needs. We currently have a number of interesting and highly complex multi-year engagements across a wide range of industries covering both the public and private sector. Successful candidates will collaborate effectively and use their experience and skills to provide high quality PPM services to our clients.

Our PPM Team take individual and team development seriously and support this through on the job coaching, peer learning as well as formal training programmes. Combining this with strategic internal practice development initiatives, we work to achieve team and firm growth.

PwC exhibits the values you would expect from one of Ireland’s top employers and offers more than just a job.

The role will be based in PwC’s newly refurbished offices in Spencer Dock, Dublin 1.

More Information >>>>> http://bit.ly/2pT5JcM

SIGNOFF allstat