The association will be holding its 2017 Conference on Monday 6 November at the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre, Cambridge.

This year’s call for speakers aims to encompass and celebrate all aspects of creative photography within our sector. We want to hear about what makes us great image-makers through your work in the studio and on location. We want to focus this conference on the wonderfully creative images you produce. We would welcome presentations on your projects, stories, and cross-sector subjects that support this creativity.

We are also delighted to announce we have Simon Norfolk giving the keynote speech which we hope will set the scene for an incredibly inspiring conference.

www.simonnorfolk.com

In addition, this year we are celebrating our work as photographers by running a print exhibition in the fantastic space around the auditorium, showcasing our best work as photographers within our respective organisations and as AHFAP members.

Our aim for the exhibition is to celebrate the breadth and depth of the work produced by our members and to showcase the creativity that is an inherent part of our industry. We welcome submissions from all AHFAP members, covering all facets of photography and digital practice.

For updates and further information as it is released please see the conference webpage.

www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2017-conference/

AHFAP Committee