Dear all,

I hope it's all right to post a call for participants on this mailing list. I am running the final study for my PhD and still need quite a few participants. I've developed a symptom checker tool which is designed to encourage people with symptoms that can (in rare cases!) be related to lung cancer, to see a doctor. You can take part if you have any respiratory symptoms (e.g. coughing, wheezing, breathlessness), chest/shoulder/back pain, unexplained weight loss or fatigue.

The study takes place online and takes about 10-15 minutes. The study is approved by the University of Manchester Research Ethics Committee (ref: 15353).

To find out more or take part, click www.when2go-study.co.uk

If you don't have any of these symptoms yourself, it would really help me out if you could promote my study on social media, e.g. with the following text:

Participants needed for an online study about #lungcancer symptoms and when to seek medical advice: When2go-study.co.uk @Julia_Namanka

Thanks everyone!

Best Wishes

Julia

Julia Mueller

PhD Student at the School of Health Sciences and at the School of Computer Science
University of Manchester

LF1 Kilburn Building,
Oxford Road, MANCHESTER,
M13 9PL, UK