From: The Women on Ireland Research Network <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Clare Gorman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 22 January 2017 21:39:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CFP - WOIRN Conference

Dear all,

Please see the CFP for the very exciting conference on the 1st and 2nd of June 2017.

www.womenandirishness.com

www.womenandirishness.com
Waterford Institute of Technology 1st & 2nd of June 2017   Theme: Women and Irishness Reaching the pinnacle of the 1916-2016 centenary commemorations, questions of gender, women and femininity...

For updates on the WOIRN please follow us twitter @WomenIreland and like our page on facebook Women and Ireland Research Network.

See you all soon!

Clare

This email is subject to the following disclaimer(s) available at WIT Disclaimer.
Tá an ríomhphost seo faoi réir an tséanta/na séanta seo leanas atá le fáil ag WIT Séanadh.

Waterford Institute of Technology