Dear Everyone
Apologies for cross posting. From Meike Ziervogel. Something to look forward to!

I'd like to invite you to the launch of my 4th novel, 'The Photographer'  (Salt Publishing), on Friday 19th of May  at 7pm at Waterstones Piccadilly. I will be in conversation with UCL's Professor of German Studies Stefanie Bird and presenter Rosie Goldsmith.

I'd be delighted if you could join me. Please bring your friends/spouse/partner. Please RSVP  as I need to let Waterstones know how many people are attending.

[cid:FB70F621-8EC1-4F05-A366-6684AF355330]