Hi All,

Sounds like a very good idea.

I’m sure we could host the the meeting at the RVC in Camden<http://www.rvc.ac.uk/about/our-campuses/camden/find-us> - we’re only 5 mins walk from St Pancras & Euston so for those travelling from up north or the continent it should be easy to get to.

Thanks
Alistair

Alistair Spark BSc - VLE Manager

[https://dev.wikivet.net/rvcicons/phone.gif] +44 1707 66 9138