Dear colleagues

Please see below the call for papers from OTJR, with more details in the attached PDF.

Best wishes

Francesca

From: Elena Butti <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 6:52 PM
To: Francesca Lessa <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: OTJR@10 workshop - call

Dear Francesca,

I hope this email finds you well. With the Oxford Transitional Justice Research group, we are organising a PhD and early-career researchers workshop to mark our 10 years anniversary. The workshop is titled 'Rethinking Transitional Justice: What Does It Mean Today?’ and will be held in Oxford on 22 June 2017. We will host Pablo de Greiff, the UN Special Rapporteur on the promotion of truth, justice, reparation and guarantees of non-recurrence, as our keynote speaker.

I would also like to ask you if you could please advertise the call (attached) in any networks whose members you think might be interested.

I thank you very much in advance for your help.

All best,

Elena

On behalf of OTJR

Elena Butti | DPhil (PhD) Candidate in Socio-Legal Studies

Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, Faculty of Law | University of Oxford

St Cross College, 61 St Giles', OX1 3LZ Oxford, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)7754330004 (UK) | +57 3195669329 (CO)

Personal profile | Oxford Transitional Justice Research | Oxford Children’s Rights Network