Hi Leila!

It’s just an initial idea really so very flexible, but I was imagining we could each have boxes and some info about the type of zines we collect, and the person on the table could be there to chat about how libraries collect/manage zines and to support the donations. There might also be space to do a workshop which could incorporate donations as an alternative to a table.

All the best
Kirsty

From: UK Zine Librarians [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leila Kassir
Sent: 26 April 2017 08:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: FW: Weirdo Zine Fest

Hello Kirsty,

Your idea of a Zine Librarians / Libraries communal table sounds great. How would you envisage it working? Would each library have a box of some kind or space, where they could state what kind of zine donations they are interested in receiving?

Really grand idea and a good way for zine librarians to meet and have a presence

Looking forward to the Weirdo Zine Fest. The one at DIY Space London was grand.

Leila