From: UK Zine Librarians [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Leila Kassir
Sent: 24 April 2017 10:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Zinegreet

Hello Loesja and everyone,

I would be up for another zine libs meeting; the first meeting was brimming with ideas and it would be great to meet again and see where we all stand now, especially as more collections have been formed since then. I no longer work with a library zine collection but, of course, still love and read zines (always will) and am interested in how they exist in libraries. Hope it is OK if I still attend such meetings.

Leila

Research Librarian: British, USA and Commonwealth Literature Senate House Library
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and/or its attachments you must not take any action based upon them and you must not copy or show them to anyone. Please send the email back to us and immediately and permanently delete it and its attachments. Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London or of any of its group companies the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London (or the relevant group company). Where the sender's signature indicates that the email is sent on behalf of UAL Short Courses Limited the following also applies: UAL Short Courses Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02361261. Registered Office: University of the Arts London, 272 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EY