Inline image 1

Dear Professor,

I am in the process of editing a volume titled Hybrid Metaheuristics for Image Analysis to be published by Springer in 2018.

I would request you to kindly consider submitting a chapter proposal for the proposed book and enrich its scholarly content.

Please find attached the CFC for your kind perusal and necessary actions. Please circulate the CFC amongst interested colleagues and peers.

I would look forward for your chapter proposal.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries.

Best regards,

*********************************************************************************************************************

Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya

FIETE, SMIEEE, SMACM, SMIETI, LMCSI, LMOSI, LMISTE, MIAENG, MIRSS, MIAASSE, MCSTA
Dean (Research & Development/Academic Affairs)
RCC Institute of Information Technology
Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700 015, INDIA
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-0360-7919
Member of Editorial Board, Applied Soft Computing
Editor, Journal of Pattern Recognition Research
Associate Editor, BioInfo Soft Computing
Member of Editorial Board
International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology

Series Editor
My Amazon Author Page