Hello,

Can you intimate me the contact at Pattern Recognition/Pattern Recognition Letters for submitting a proposal for a special issue?

Best regards,

*********************************************************************************************************************

Dr. Siddhartha Bhattacharyya

FIETE, SMIEEE, SMACM, SMIETI, LMCSI, LMOSI, LMISTE, MIAENG, MIRSS, MIAASSE, MCSTA
Professor, Department of Information Technology
Dean (Research & Development/Academic Affairs)
RCC Institute of Information Technology
Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700 015, INDIA
Mobile: +919830354195
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-0360-7919
Member of Editorial Board, Applied Soft Computing
Editor, Journal of Pattern Recognition Research
Associate Editor, BioInfo Soft Computing
Member of Editorial Board
International Journal of Engineering, Science and Technology

Series Editor
My Amazon Author Page