From: #KWOK FU YU# [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 April 2017 13:58
To: Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: DCM families

Dear Peter,

I'm currently running a DCM study and was wondering if you could advice about the usage of families in DCM. Would it be possible to create families based on the laterality (i.e. Creating 8 models with left lateralized ROIs and another 8 with bilateral ROIs).

It'd be great if you could advice how I can go about doing such an analysis with DCM.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,
Fuyu