Dear Toshi

Thanks for your e-mail. I will add further details as suggested in the new release - thanks for the feedback. I am attaching a script (it is previously shared on the list as well if you search) which does almost all what is in the manual plus what you have asked for, though please carefully check it.

In brief, there are 'no' modulatory effects (it is resting state), states per region is 1, NO stochastic effects (unless you are interested in using stochastic DCM), leave center input as default (no) and fit CSD (use time series if you are running stochastic DCM).

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Adeel