Hi Mike,

are you using the implicit mask setting? I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but you can probably avoid it by generating an explicit group mask with the DPABI Quality Control menu. Using this option is preferable anyway since you want to have a group mask where at least 90 % of the voxels from all subject have some EPI signal in it. You can also take a look at the masking toolbox for spm: http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/g.ridgway/masking/

Might not be an answer to your question, but hope this helps anyway ;)

greetings

David

Dear all,

we ran into a problem using ReHo maps produced by Data Processing Assistant for Resting-State fMRI (DPARSF). When feeding the ReHo maps into a SPM 2nd level model, the "mask.img" file produced by SPM becomes inflated, resulting in clusters outside of the head.
I checked the ReHo maps and the data used to produce the maps and they all fit the SPM EPI-template well. Do you have any idea, why the inflated mask file is generated? I also tried using fALFF maps, which worked perfectly fine.
Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike