Hi SPM Experts,
   In looking at some data, I was applying a warp field (which was given to me using VBM8).  When going through SPM8's DARTEL batch to apply the transform the images looked very distorted.  However, when using VBM8's menu the warp was applied correctly and the image EPI reference image was warped to MNI correctly.  The question I have is the following:

1) If both programs seem to use Dartel why is it very different when applying the VBM8 nonlinear warp field using SPM8.  Are they both source (voxel) to destination (world) coordinates and have the same center?

2)If not, would it be possible for you to specify what each uses and if there is a way to convert the map from VBM8 format to SPM8 format?  Is there an easy way to convert into AFNI/FSL?

The reason why is I wanted to try a few other interpolation methods (i.e. windowed sinc) for applying the warp, as the bspline introduced negative values.  Before going to a linear method, I wanted to try a few other methods.  I think I would have better luck starting off with the SPM8 format that VBM8 for this attempt, if there is no way to convert directly from VBM8 to AFNI/FSL.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ajay