Helmut,

I think I may have fixed the issues with GLM Flex and peak_nii. If you can
send me the output of GLMFlex, I can test peak_nii.

If it doesn't work, it shouldn't be too hard for me to fix it. If there are
any addition thoughts about what to include in peak_nii please let me know
as well.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD