This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message. -------------------------------

Hi all,

We’ve been approached by a group of students to use our period cottages as a film location for their project. I was wondering if any museums had any briefing notes/ guidelines they used and are willing to share that we could use as this is the first time we’re doing something like this?

You can email me off the list on my email below.

Best wishes

Zofia

Zofia Kufeldt

Collections Assistant

Canal & River Trust

National Waterways Museum

South Pier Road

Ellesmere Port

CH65 4FW

Tel:  0151 350 1227

Mobile: 07818 529 836

E mail:   [log in to unmask]

Planning a day out? Looking for some inspiration? Then the Canal & River Trust’s Museums and Attractions are a great place to start. Find out more by visiting our website

cid:image003.png@01D29410.34C18110

To find out more about the Canal & River Trust and how you can get involved, please visit our website canalrivertrust.org.uk

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Think before you print !

This email and its attachments are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them; please delete without copying or forwarding and inform the sender that you received them in error. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Canal & River Trust.

The Canal & River Trust is a new charity entrusted with the care of 2,000 miles of waterways in England and Wales. Get involved, join us - Visit / Donate / Volunteer at www.canalrivertrust.org.uk - Sign up for our newsletter at www.canalrivertrust.org.uk/newsletter

Canal & River Trust is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales with company number 7807276 and charity number 1146792. Registered office address First Floor North, Station House, 500 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1BB.

Mae’r e-bost hwn a’i atodiadau ar gyfer defnydd y derbynnydd bwriedig yn unig. Os nad chi yw derbynnydd bwriedig yr e-bost hwn a’i atodiadau, ni ddylech gymryd unrhyw gamau ar sail y cynnwys, ond yn hytrach dylech eu dileu heb eu copïo na’u hanfon ymlaen a rhoi gwybod i’r anfonwr eich bod wedi eu derbyn ar ddamwain. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt a fynegir yn eiddo i’r awdur yn unig ac nid ydynt o reidrwydd yn cynrychioli barn a safbwyntiau Glandŵr Cymru.

Elusen newydd yw Glandŵr Cymru sy’n gofalu am 2,000 o filltiroedd o ddyfrffyrdd yng Nghymru a Lloegr. Cymerwch ran, ymunwch â ni - Ewch i Rhoddion a Gwirfoddoli yn www.glandwrcymru.org.uk

Mae Glandŵr Cymru yn gwmni cyfyngedig drwy warant a gofrestrwyd yng Nghymru a Lloegr gyda rhif cwmni 7807276 a rhif elusen gofrestredig 1146792. Swyddfa gofrestredig: First Floor North, Station House, 500 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes MK9 1BB.

The SHCG list is provided for members of Social History Curators Group to discuss subjects relevant to social history in museums. To join SHCG visit www.shcg.org.uk . Opinions expressed in this email are the responsibility of the author and are not necessarily shared by SHCG. To leave the list do not reply to this message but send an email to [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line and these words as the body of the email: SIGNOFF SHCG-LIST