On behalf of Dr David Mclernon (RSS Young Statisticians Section)

Dear All

YSS Statistical Showcase 2017
MJ
Mclernon, David J
Tue 11/04/2017 15:12
To:
Aucott, Dr Lorna S.
Stats Showcase 2017.pdf
623 KB

Download  Save to OneDrive - University of Aberdeen
Hi Lorna,

Please could you forward the below with the attached PDF to the Local Group?

Best Wishes,

David
---------------------------

Dear All,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Young Statisticians Section of the Royal Statistical Society (https://statsyss.wordpress.com/) to advertise our Statistical Showcase event which will be held on the afternoon of Friday 30th June at the RSS Headquarters in London.

The Statistics Showcase is intended for young statisticians in the first few years of their statistical career and is designed to inspire and broaden the horizons of young statisticians through showcasing the wide range of career opportunities in statistics.

See the attached poster for details on how to register your interest and please feel free to print and post it on your noticeboard.

Best Wishes,

David

Message sent on behalf of the RSS Young Statisticians Section
Email us: [log in to unmask]
Visit us online:
~ Website: www.rss.org.uk/yss
~ Twitter: @statsyss
~ Facebook: RSS Young Statisticians' Section
Sign up to our mailing list: YOUNG-RSS at JISCMail