A survey of all agencies found that in 2014-15 electronic storage across government totalled 29,410 terabytes while there were almost 102 million physical files occupying 1492km of shelf space.

For records created digitally since 2015 and requiring lodgement with the NAA, only electronic formats will be accepted, which means the archive will go paperless for new documents in 2030.

http://bit.ly/2pjVBfg
http://bit.ly/2pjVBfg+

--
Peterk