Sorry, I forgot to include Radstats in the circulation I did from the Health Statistic User Group. It is important to add that ONS can't take part in any discussions about the proposals during the pre-election 'purdah' period, but the people concerned will be keen to do so afterwards and the Health Statistics User Group will organise a meeting.

Alison

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Morgan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 April 2017 11:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ONS Review of Infant Mortality Outputs - User Consultation

Hi,

I recently heard that the ONS is conducting a review of infant mortality outputs to ensure they are coherent and continue to meet user requirements.

The consultation period runs from 20 April - 29 June 2017. I was told that, "Users' views received as a result of the consultation will be considered before implementing any changes to infant mortality outputs. Further information will be published later in the year once responses from the consultation have been considered."

Information about the consultation is at:

 * https://consultations.ons.gov.uk/health-and-life-events/infant-mortality-consultation/

This includes links to both the survey and to the consultation document (at the bottom of the page in word format).

Best wishes,

     -- Andrei

--
Andrei Morgan MRCPCH, MSc, PhD (Epidemiology / Neonatology) https://www.andreimorgan.net

Honorary Clinical Lecturer,
Department of Neonatology,
Institute for Women's Health,
University College London

Please note that if you press the 'Reply' button your message will go only to the sender of this message.
If you want to reply to the whole list, use your mailer's 'Reply-to-All' button to send your message automatically to [log in to unmask]
Disclaimer: The messages sent to this list are the views of the sender and cannot be assumed to be representative of the range of views held by subscribers to the Radical Statistics Group. To find out more about Radical Statistics and its aims and activities and read current and past issues of our newsletter you are invited to visit our web site www.radstats.org.uk.