Dear All,

We have extended the deadline for the Digital Media Officer vacancy below until this Monday, 10 pm.

EARA are a versatile, friendly team working on a diverse range of issues relating to the use of animal models in biomedical research.

See below for details; for a full job description, see our website: http://eara.eu/en/vacancy-digital-media-officer/

Please contact Kirk Leech ([log in to unmask]) with any questions.

Happy Easter!

Sarah

Sarah Wells
Project Officer

European Animal Research Association
Hodgkin Huxley House
30 Farringdon Lane
London, EC1R 3AW

Tel: +44 (0) 20 3675 1238
www.eara.eu | @The_EARA | Facebook | LinkedIn
Sign up to our weekly news digest, with the latest developments in science, policy and openness around animal research in Europe.

--
Digital Media Officer position at the European Animal Research Association

The European Animal Research Association (EARA) is looking for a social media savvy person to work with us on supporting the European research community to communicate about animal research.

The candidate will be required to work for a minimum of 3 days per week (with the possibility to expand to 5 days) a week in our office in Clerkenwell, London.

Salary: £10 per hour, minimum 3 days a week, at least until December 2017.

To apply: Send your CV and covering letter to [log in to unmask] by Monday 17 April, 10 pm UK time.

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)