Hi all,

The British Science Association is looking for a Festival Operations Officer to work on this year’s British Science Festival:

Terms: Full-time, 4 month fixed-term contract (Preferred start date 15 May 2017). Requests for part-time or flexible working will be considered

Location: London, South Kensington

Salary: £20,000 per annum (pro rata)

Description: The British Science Association is looking to recruit a talented and organised Festival Operations Officer to help us implement our vision and strategy. Details of our vision can be found here.

This is an opportunity to join an ambitious and changing organisation that aims to make science a fundamental part of our culture and society.

This role will support the Festival Operations Manager on the logistics and delivery of the British Science Festival 2017.

For more info on how to apply and the job description please visit our vacancies page.

To discuss the role, please contact Valia Giannakaki on [log in to unmask].

Best wishes and have a lovely Easter weekend!

Rosie

The British Science Association believes that science should be a part of – rather than set apart from – society and culture, and is owned by the wider community. Our programmes encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to engage with science, become ambassadors for science, and ultimately to be empowered to challenge and influence British science - whether they work in science or not.

Rosie Waldron
Engagement Manager
British Science Association
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen's Gate
London
SW7 5HD

T: +44 (0)20 7019 4941

E: [log in to unmask]

W: http://www.britishscienceassociation.org

Twitter: @BritSciAssoc

Facebook: British Science Association

The British Science Association is the operating name and trade mark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science

Registered charity: 212479 and SC039236

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)