Dear all,

We're recruiting a Public Engagement Associate to join us here at the University of Bristol (yes another role!).  Our Public Engagement team builds capacity for engagement across the University, embeds engagement in our structures and processes, works with staff and students to develop and carry out their public engagement ideas, and runs a programme of innovative engagement activities.

 The post holder will work alongside our other Public Engagement Associates to raise the quality, quantity and profile of public engagement, with a specific focus on engineering and the physical sciences. Responsibilities include working with academics to develop plans to engage publics and communities; delivering training and enabling the sharing of good practice; providing focused support in engagement for strategic research themes; and developing and maintaining relationships with key partners to facilitate a more systematic approach to collaboration.  If you have a track record of developing public engagement activities, experience of writing plans and funding bids, and want to be part of our dynamic and agile team, we look forward to hearing from you.

Contract type: full time, funding until 31/3/20
Salary: £36,001 to £40,453 per annum
Closing date: 2nd May
For more details and to apply please go to http://bit.ly/2nDF7PH or search on http://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/ for SUPP103172.  If you have any questions about the role, please contact me on [log in to unmask]

Dr Kate Miller
Acting Head of Public Engagement
Research and Enterprise Development
University of Bristol
Oldbury House, 121 St Michael's Hill, Bristol BS2 8BS
Tel: 0117 3318321

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)