Do you have expertise in climate science or the earth sciences?

Do you have experience communicating science?

Do you want to contribute to accurate media reporting of climate science?

We have an exciting opportunity to come and join the Carbon Brief team as our new science writer, helping us to analyse and report climate change and society’s response to it.

This could range from disentangling claims in the media about flooding and climate change, to reporting on the latest study about Arctic sea ice loss, or working with our multimedia journalist on an infographic about deforestation.

Click here for the full job description and how to apply.

Salary is £30,000 – £34,000, dependent on skills and experience.

Deadline for applications is 6pm on Monday, 1st May (bank holiday)

Feel free to contact [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Cheers all,
Roz

Roz Pidcock Ph.D.
Deputy editor, Science editor
Carbon Brief
+(44) (0) 20 3286 0387 (office)
+ (44) (0) 7746 515669 (mobile)

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)