 Hi Jack (and all),

I shall be participating ‘virtually’ in the Pre Global Assembly workshop to be held in Cartagena, Columbia on the 12th June.  I shall be doing what I can to extend the global conversations we began with Jacqueline Delong on the 8th May 2015 at the ARNA Town Hall Meeting, convened by Jacqueline in Toronto. We continued the conversation in the first participatory workshop for the Global Assembly on the 4th February 2017 with our report at https://knowledgedemocracy.org/2017/02/15/report-on-the-carn-study-daypre-conference-workshop/ I’m hoping that members of this practitioner-researcher e-forum will engage with this report and submit their own living-posters to be added to the homepage at:

http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/posters/homepage010217.pdf

If you (or any other participant) have urls to your work, writings or activities to add to a home pages section at:

http://www.actionresearch.net/otherpages.shtml

please let me have them, so that we can extend our dialogue and include participants from around the world…

Hope you are enjoying plenty to smile about

Marie

Marie Huxtable PhD, MEd (Ed Psych)

Visiting Research Fellow, University of Cumbria
Website http://www.spanglefish.com/mariessite/
See the Educational Journal of Living Theories (EJOLTS) at: http://ejolts.net .
Visit the Living Posters and find and join other community members