I like the way it gets to its end Bill, but not sure you need to identify that tin, which meant nothing to me (or maybe anyone not Aussie?)…

Doug
> On Apr 5, 2017, at 12:48 PM, Patrick McManus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Bill just remembered what your first line reminded of -'I hurt myself today' great Johnny cash song (written by someone else
>
> cheers Patrick

Douglas Barbour
https://eclecticruckus.wordpress.com/

Recent publications: (With Sheila E Murphy) Continuations & Continuations 2 (UofAPress).
Recording Dates (Rubicon Press).
Listen. If (UofAPress):

and as you read
the sea is turning its dark pages