I was picking up on the phone screen looking like a page.
I've never seen that.
Never seen it like that.
Maybe that's my prejudice
I have a strong memory of a young man of whom I shall say no more in order
to avoid any possibility of identifying him -- he was struggling it seemed
to me to read at all competently - and there are many ways... and I was
struck when I saw what he was reading from to blame that at least in part
I am also willing to accept the possibility that I'm an old fart
for the rest of what you're saying I'm all for it
just thought not to defend a sand castle
a possible sand castle