MathSport International 2017: The 6th International Conference on Mathematics in Sport
26 - 28 June 2017  -- Padua, Italy
http://www.mathsportinternational2017.math.unipd.it

-- SPECIAL ISSUE CONFIRMED * ABSTRACT SUBMISSION --

We have had a great response so far, with 70 abstracts accepted and we have a confirmed special issue of Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports (JAQS) to which authors are invited to submit.

The special issue will be devoted to papers from MathSport International 2017, containing work beyond that published in the conference proceedings. The guest editors are Marco Ferrante, Dries Goossens, Francesco Lisi and Frits Spieksma. Papers submitted to JQAS will go through the normal peer review process.

In consideration of the special issue, we are still accepting abstracts for presentation only at the conference: accepted abstracts will allow submitting a paper to the special issue  of JAQS. If you are interested to submit an abstract, please send it through the EasyChair website:

https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=mathsport2017

until *April 24th* (notification of abstract acceptance by May 2nd).