* * * Apologies for any cross posting * * *

We still have a few places remaining on our upcoming ScHARR short course:

     Instant Evidence Based Medicine - How to quickly synthesise research -
Tuesday, 9th May 2017
<http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/synthesise-research-2017#_ga=1.196641644.1121404138.1376042268>

This course will introduce participants to the concept of research
synthesis and explore simple ways to rapidly bring evidence together to
inform decision making. During the day we will undertake a search for high
quality evidence to answer a clinical question. We will then look at ways
of identifying the findings/key themes from the research and present
various methods/tools to quickly bring the results together to form a
useful overview of the evidence quickly and effectively.

Here is the direct link to our Online Store, where all of our ScHARR short
course bookings are initially processed:
http://onlineshop.shef.ac.uk/conferences-events/faculty-of-medicine-dentistry-and-health/school-of-health-and-related-research-scharr#_ga=2.250561286.1404124081.1493284677-1121404138.1376042268

*Bookings close at midnight on Monday, 1st May 2017*.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Kind regards
Karen

--

*Please note working pattern below.Mrs Karen Holden*
*Short Courses & Events Officer*
*University of Sheffield*
*ScHARR*
Regent Court
30 Regent Street
Sheffield
S1 4DA
Tel:  0114 222 2968
Fax: 0114 272 4095
http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit
<http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/shortcourseunit/index>
*Term Time Working Pattern:*
Monday AND Fridays - 8:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday  AND Thursdays - 8:30am - 4pm
Wednesday - Non-Working Day

*Sheffield School Holidays Working Pattern:*
Tuesdays AND Thursdays:  8:30am - 4pm

*Voted number one for student experience Times Higher Education Student
Experience Survey 2014-2015*