Hi all,
Please find attached the preliminary Q1 2017 report. I'll be sending
what I have to Jeremy tomorrow as I'm then away till the 24th. As I
mentioned, it is too short notice to expect you all to have narratives
ready, but if you could at least double check the figures that would be
great.

Cheers all, and hope you all have a grand Easter weekend.
Matt