​Hi all, we want to send a survey out to get feedback from students
about the current Jobshop, service provisions and to try and find out
what services etc they don't currently get from the Jobshop but do
want.

​If anyone has any student survey questions they have sent out that
they wouldn't mind sharing ​I would be most grateful if you could send
them to me!

​Thanks all!

Kerry​
​

Kind Regards,

Kerry Whitfield
Jobshop Coordinator  *l *T: 01782 734800

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of Keele University Students' Union. This email and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender.