dear
you can check the WHO website for competency  of senior midwife also check section one in Myles text book for midwives and the ICM website.
Dr. Reem Hatamleh, PhD, RN, RMW assistant professor in Midwifery Maternal and Child Health and Midwifery Department Jordan university of Science and Technology/ Faculty of Nursing mail address: P.O Box 3030 Irbid 22110, Jordan phone: 0096227201000 Ext, 23712 e.mail: [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]