Hi Anna

Congratulations on getting these published and out in the world, I’ve ordered copies for our library. I was gutted I couldn’t pull the Mark Boal piece for the Writing for the Screen textbook, but hope I can make a contribution to the next batch in your series.

I’ve just submitted my PhD, it’s been a long road and I’m looking for outputs over the next year.

I’m really interested in contributing to the Acting for the Screen text – could you let me know what you have covered and what you’re looking for in this? I’ve been involved with a couple of features in the last year, and think there’s some interesting things to say here in terms of casting from a producer and directors perspective, and the craft of acting itself.

I have some other ideas for the series if you are open – much of my work in my thesis is orientated around sound design and music composition (there’s some interesting changes as a result of digitial technologies in both Film and TV), and I wondered if you were interested in the cinematography, production design or editing at all?

I hope you are well, and hope to hear from you soon.

Kingsley Marshall
Head of Film, The School of Film & Television

Falmouth University

Penryn Campus

Cornwall  TR10 9EZ

UK

+44 (0) 1326 254176 <tel:+44%20(0)%201326%20254176>